BeaconGov’s system administration and integration division brings together the various client subsystems utilizing proven techniques. Our process includes linking together different computing systems and software applications physically and by functionality. Our team utilizes a variety of techniques such as business process management and enterprise application integration. In addition we deliver:
- A responsive and flexible operating platform of IT services, including service levels and key metrics that can be accessed from anywhere in the enterprise, and provides value-added tools and capabilities for our clients.
- BeaconGov provides comprehensive analytical support including researching and identifying new technologies and capabilities in order to ensure our client remains on top of the latest technology. We ensure we capitalize on industry best practice with continued process improvement techniques to improve efficiency and customer satisfaction.
- Our team works with clients in the development of an IT integration strategy that is aligned with the organization vision, goals and approaches.
- BeaconGov support the implementation and maintenance of an integrated Enterprise Architecture capability to clients. We provide EA technical implementation expertise in
- Design, Development, and governance of Service-Oriented Architectures,
- Web-Oriented Architectures,
- Managed Hosting and Cloud Computing Architectures for both civilian and Federal environments.